Monica Chikhani-Assisting Organizations With accomplishing Fantastic Results

Each organization or arrangement, whether its enormous scope or limited scope, needs to be designated crowd or market to grow the assistance or item separately. Based on request the stockpile is given to a particular group that requests the inventory. Statistical surveying comes in two sections initial one is as we know, a few organizations don't need to pick a particular interest group as their item/administration is consumable by all sorts of individuals. The second goes under a limited configuration as they have just an unambiguous number of interests and a designated crowd.


Each organization or arrangement, whether its enormous scope or limited scope, needs to be designated crowd or market to grow the assistance or item separately. Based on request the stockpile is given to a particular group that requests the inventory. Statistical surveying comes in two sections initial one is as we know, a few organizations don't need to pick a particular interest group as their item/administration is consumable by all sorts of individuals. The second goes under a limited configuration as they have just an unambiguous number of interests and a designated crowd.

MEC workshop started its journey in 1996 in Beirut providing clients with internet marketing services including online marketing, digital, apps, e-commerce, NFT marketing, tokenization, etc, mixed with on - ground marketing with solid market insights In this interview with Monica Chikhani, Founder& Managing Director of MEC Workshop, we shall know more about the company s growth and journey through the hurdles and challenges.

An entrepreneur, in my opinion, is everything in a company, from an accountant to a business development relationship officer, creative mind, business expert, salesperson… She wears different hats to ensure his/ her business runs well and goals/ vision are achieved. Today, 26 years since I founded MEC, I look back at all the setbacks I overcame to get to where I am today. But being dedicated, perseverant, and very disciplined in how I conduct business and approach clients made me who I am today.


Given that I am a mix of a Creative Director, Client relationship Officer, Business Development Officer, Experiential Officer, Strategist, Negotiator… you name it, I learned to make sure whenever I am seated at a table. As a result, I bring value and solutions without the need to tell my prospective client, I will get back to you on this. What makes us strong, yes, us, as I am part of my team, is that we stand by each other, support each other, and are all solution-oriented.

I taught them to look at every mistake, every setback, and every challenge as an opportunity for growth, and removing the fear of failure got the MEC Workshop team to deliver beyond anyone’s expectations 5. What would be your advice to budding entrepreneurs?

I launched the MEC workshop in Beirut, as mentioned earlier in 1996, with zero capital. I used to do everything; I was an accountant, salesperson, graphic designer… you name it; I did it. I knew I had a lot to give back to the advertising and marketing industry, so I searched for that opportunity that launched MEC. This Badaro Phone book opened many doors for me and introduced me to many leads that turned into clients. Today, after 26 years, MEC Workshop came a long way since its founding in Beirut.


We have Offices in Lebanon, UAE, and KSA with a team from all across the globe that caters to all our clients, from multinationals to start-ups. As mentioned earlier, in 1990, we had barely dial-up the internet. When we first started, we were only a BTL workshop. Because we roll our sleeves and work, and secondly, because we work for agencies by white labeling them, I opted for the MEC Workshop to remove any doubts of competition.

Today, our core services are online marketing, including digital, apps, e-commerce, NFT marketing, tokenization, etc., mixed with on-ground marketing with solid market insights through our research team that keeps our initiatives/ services 100% customer-centric. Yes, healthcare is a vast industry, and I can also say very delicate one.

And because MEC Workshop is 100% customer-centric, as mentioned earlier, understanding the need of patients their frustrations, and their expectations and testing it on ourselves first makes our solutions unique. I have a motto that I push to my team if you are not the first one to buy what you are trying to sell me, do not sell it, period. Unfortunately, during the pandemic, many agencies/ brands tried to take advantage of the situation to make money, and some did quite a lot.


written by:

Comments